Monday, January 21, 2008

10 things I do / would love to do

1- Read a book with that tedious archaic language which I had kept off until I got the opportunity to avoid an even more disagreeable activity.

2-Wash clothes which I would have otherwise cast into that comfortable corner under the bed where it would remain unobtrusive except for the slight hint of odour which I consider acceptable .

3-Watch movies

4-Finish that last level in MOHAA that has been evading me for quite some time.

5-Cleaning my room of cobwebs and taking my time marveling at nature's powers of adaptation and how it enables so many living things to survive in my room.

6-Plan on how I will squeeze the most out of my remaining time, the task becoming tougher as each day passes by- the planning that is.

7-Downloading Umpteen episodes of "Mind Your Language", taking pains to resume broken downloads, starting over each time.( If I had that kind of patience with books I would be Dangerous!)

8-Learning song lyrics and listen to all those songs in my comp which I copied from LAN and to which I never ever listen to!

9-Plan my future and think about all the good things I am gonna do to make the world a better place, all the money I have coming, all the girls I am gonna meet, all the places I am gonna go to....

10-Write senseless posts on the blog

No comments: