Sunday, March 13, 2011

Peace


"I want to go to a place thats warm and without a memory"
-- Shawshank Redemption

Peace is when I am on a high.
Peace is when I find my bed clean and ready to hug me .
Peace is Saturday morning newspaper.
Peace is when I can't hear anything though everyone around me is crying and screaming.
Peace is when I stand in the middle of the road with rain falling in torrents around me and there are droplets on my face with my eyes closed.
Peace is when my roommate plays "Hotel California" and I listen to him like a kid .
Peace is when I hear that she is going to tie knot with some "Puppy Cool Dude from XXXXXX".
Peace is when I think that now all my future life , I will have to imagine her in her wedding attire with a different man (considerably less smart than me, the narcissist in me will ensure that) .
Peace is when we go out on a walk at 3 o'clock in the morning on the lonely roads of the big city.
Peace is when I lock myself in my room with lights off and "November Rain" playing in the back ground for hours.
Peace is when I watch a lot of violent movies with blood and gore , decapitations, disembowelments, arms and legs torn off and tossed aside.
Peace is when I smile , and smile and keep on smiling at nothing.
Peace is in realizing that I can never be complete , content and perfect.

Such is peace :).

No comments: